Deep. Loud. And immersive, too. The SoundLink Revolve Bluetooth speaker delivers true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage.
Place it in the center of the room to give everyone the same experience. Or set it near a wall and sound will radiate and reflect around the room, immersing you in that same feeling you felt at your favorite show.
The tapered cylindrical shape makes this wireless speaker easy to grab and go, while a durable aluminum body provides worry-free protection. And it’s water-resistant so you can keep the party going, even if it starts to rain.
The rechargeable, lithium-ion battery plays up to 12 hours for full-day listening. Voice prompts talk you through Bluetooth pairing, and there’s a built-in speakerphone for calls. Use the Bose Connect app to pair two SoundLink speakers for Stereo or Party Mode. The app also helps you manage your devices, unlock features and access future updates.
Available in Triple Black or Lux Gray.
- Engineered to deliver deep, loud, immersive sound from a small speaker.
- True 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage.
- Seamless aluminum body is durable and water-resistant (IPX4).
- Enjoy up to 12 hours of play time from a rechargeable, lithium-ion battery.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts.
- Take calls and access Siri or Google Now™ right from your speaker.
- Pair two speakers together for Stereo or Party Mode playback.
- Multi-connect to two devices to easily swap who controls the music.
- Easily manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access future updates with the Bose Connect app.
- NFC pairing for easy connectivity to your NFC-enabled devices.
- Attach to almost any tripod with the threaded universal mount.
- Easy charging via Micro-B USB port.
- Auxiliary input allows you to connect to other audio sources.
- Available in Triple Black or Lux Gray.
- Optional charging cradle provides a home base and keeps the speaker charged.
Siri is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth word mark is a registered trademark owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such mark by Bose Corporation is under license. Google Now is a trademark of Google, Inc.
There are no reviews yet.